It’s 2022, the year that the consumption of video content is predicted to reach a new all-time high. In fact, research by Cisco has found that online videos will make up more than 82% of all consumer internet traffic (15 times higher than it was in 2017).
If you are reading this, then you may already know that animated video is particularly successful at raising brand awareness and engagement. That’s why many brands are looking to invest in video animation over live-action content. It really is a win-win.
Before you get started on your own project, here are some of the most important things you need to know about animated branded content in one nifty infographic:
Now, you should have a good understanding of:
- The process behind animated video production
- Common myths about animated marketing videos
- The typical cost of an animated video
We sure hope the above was helpful, but if you are keen to learn more, then we have many more resources that you can access.
For example, introducing animated video into your strategy raises a whole new set of questions, including:
- What type of video should we create?
- How do we create animation or other forms of branded videos?
- Should we hire a video animation company?
- Where would we promote the final product?
- What budget should we set aside for animated video?
- How can we track the impact of the video?
You can also download our Ultimate Guide to Video Marketing below for free. You’ll learn about:
- The importance of video marketing
- Why animated video is so valuable
- The benefits of investing in premium branded content
- How to incorporate communication trends into your strategy
- What to consider before getting started