We love people who think differently
We are a remote-working studio that values excellent communication skills and are looking to recruit smart, creative, organised people.
Though we work remotely, our team meet up online daily and in-person every other month in and around London for cultural and training events.
Meet The Creatures
Head of Studio
Head of Marketing
Want to join the crew?
We hire people who are confident in their ability and prepared to challenge the team with fresh ideas to move the agency forward. Nothing excites us more than bright ideas from proactive people
Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive: Join our dynamic team and work remotely!
Experience: BA (Hons) in Marketing or Digital Marketing
- A highly organised, detail-oriented individual with strong project planning and execution abilities.
- Exceptional English writing skills
- Hands-on experience optimising websites and content for search
Join our team of award-winning motion branding and animation experts at Content Creatures!
We’re searching for an experienced, focused, and passionate Digital Marketing Executive to help elevate our online presence. We’re a small, dynamic team in need of an organized go-getter who loves collaboration and wants to grow their skills.
If you have a minimum of two years of proven marketing experience, then we want to hear from you. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established agency and help it become even more successful.
- Support the Managing Partner in developing the agency’s marketing plan.
- Manage content schedules and liaise with internal creatives.
- Manage social media posts and interactions.
- Update WordPress site with new blogs and case studies.
- Build service and landing pages using pre-built templates.
- Optimise existing web content for search.
- Hands-on SEO for internal and external content.
- Run audits and use SERP tools like SurferSEO, and Jasper to help the agency rank well online.
- Liaise with developers on web builds.
- Build email outreach campaigns using Apollo and keep HubSpot up-to-date
- Manage LinkedIn campaigns for B2B prospects.
- Remote working
- Employee benefits, including voucher schemes, health and wellbeing support etc.
- 20 days’ holiday plus bank holidays and additional days over Christmas.
Note: Although remote, the successful candidate will need to meet for in-person strategy sessions two to four times a month in London or Leatherhead, Surrey.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Our brief was to take something complex and technical, and make it simple, playful and engaging. The team more than excelled on this. We were really impressed and won’t hesitate to work with them again.
Marketing Campaigns Co-ordinator, Grundon
We’re so happy we asked Content Creatures to create a set of two videos for us. We’d work with them again in a heartbeat.
Leane de Laigue
Communications Lead, Climate Outreach
The reception has been really positive. We’ve gotten comments on how beautiful the animation style is 🙂
Tina Lee Naro
Head of Product Management, Gelato