We know that you care about your personal data and how it is used, and we want you to trust that Content Creatures uses your personal data carefully.
By engaging with us, you are accepting and consenting to the practises described in this policy. You can withdraw consent at any time by writing to us at the email address below. Content Creatures may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is compliant with the GDPR (EU) 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act 1998.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT
We may collect, use, store and transfer your “personal data”. This can include:
• Identity Data such as name, job title
• Demographic Data such as preferences
• Contact Data such as email address or telephone number
• Technical Data such as IP address, login data, browser type, location, statistical or demographic data
• Usage Data such as information about how you use our website and services
• Marketing and Communications Data including your preferences regarding receiving marketing materials.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use diﬀerent methods to collect data from and about you including through:
A) Direct Interactions
You may give us your identity and contact data by filling in forms (electronically) or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes data you provide when you apply for our services, or when you give us some feedback.
B) Automated technologies or interactions
C) Third parties of public sources
We may receive data about you from third parties and public sources, including search information providers.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal data to better understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• to perform a contract we have with you and provide our services
• to improve our services and to customise our website according to your interests
• to send you promotional materials about us (where you have opted in to such communications)
HOW LONG WE HOLD YOUR DATA
We will only hold your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for. In determining this period we will consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the data as well as the potential harm from unauthorised use or disclosure.
SECURITY + DISCLOSURE
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and is not lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way. In order, to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• request access to personal data we hold about you;
• request correction of the personal data we hold about you which may be incomplete or inaccurate;
• request deletion or object to the processing of your personal data;
• withdraw your consent to process your data.
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the requirements of GDPR (commonly referred to as a ‘Subject Access Request’). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email – email@example.com
If you would like to withdraw consent, or if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.