Content Creatures is a growing animation and branded content agency. Since launching in 2014, we’ve worked on a wide variety of animated projects for corporate, commercial and broadcast clients. We’re a friendly bunch, who take pride in the work we do and love that we get to do great work without having to be stuck in London every day.
We are looking for:
- Excellent After Effects and Illustrator skills
- A good knowledge of Premiere and Cinema 4D
- Experience of working with Trapcode and Newton would be a plus
- Strong design sensibilities
- A good communicator; able to present ideas internally and lay out InDesign pitch documents
- A passion for animation, with a particular interest in motion graphics
The ideal candidate:
You’ll have been working in an animation studio for 5 years or more. As the role is designed to support our Head of Animation in developing the rest of the studio, you’ll be a confident animator in your own right, who wants to share your experience with the team. Working in London isn’t your thing and you’d prefer to be based closer to home and the idea of working in a small studio with big clients excites you. You are passionate about animation and good design; always keeping on top of trends and never happier than when you are learning new skills. You are confident in your ability and ideas but modest enough to acknowledge that you don’t know it all.
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 (depending on experience)
Closing date: 18/08/2018
To apply, email a CV with showreel or website links to firstname.lastname@example.org